IDENTIFICATION OF THE LIABLE PARTY
- This "Landing Page" is owned and managed by Assunteficaz, headquartered in Rua Princesa D. Amélia, 20, Sala J, 9000-019 Funchal, Portugal, with the Tax Identification Number 513060073.
COLLECTION AND TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
- The collected personal data is, namely: name, address, telephone, mobile phone, email, date of birth (or age), and gender.
- The personal data collected and processed by Assunteficaz is the one you voluntarily insert on this Website forms.
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The purpose of the personal data collection and processing is direct marketing, that is, by providing your data you allow the contact, through any means you may authorize, for any advertising purposes. Your data will only be processed for this specific purpose, explicit and legitimate, and will not be further processed in a manner inconsistent with it. The collected and processed data is adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to this purpose.
DIRECT MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
- By placing a cross and clicking on the "I accept" button (or equivalent) on the forms you will agree to receiving direct marketing electronic communications, (for the contacts that you enter in the forms and for the vehicles of transmission that you authorize, in particular, by mail Telephone or SMS / MMS) made by Assunteficaz or its "Partners", directly or through Assunteficaz also consenting Assunteficaz to transmit your data to their Partner for this purpose.
- The Partners of Assunteficaz are legal persons, public or private, whether or not for profit, and are generally identified at the time of registration or, failing that, belong to the categories indicated at the time of registration as follows:
Culture, Entertainment and Leisure
Health, Welfare and Food
Science, Technology and Telecommunications
Banking, Finance and Insurance
Education, Training and Employment
Tourism and Travel
- The partners with whom your data can be shared will only do so to the exact extent of what you consent to, and you may or may not individualize that acceptance, depending on which partner (s) you choose.
- Your personal data may be transferred to third parties when necessary to comply with legal obligations of Assunteficaz or a subcontracted third party.
- Your personal data may also be transmitted to subcontracted third parties of Assunteficaz for the purposes aforementioned, in particular for data storage and transmission of electronic communications services.
- To exercise your right to access, rectify, erase or block your personal data, you may send a written communication to the following email address: "email@example.com”.
- If you wish to stop receiving marketing communications you can exercise your right of opposition at any time:
A) By clicking on the link for this purpose (usually, with the indication of "unsubscribe") in any email message you receive due to the registration on this Website;
Assunteficaz uses appropriate security measures to protect your personal data against accidental, unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized access or dissemination, and against any other form of unlawful processing. However, as the Internet is not completely secure, we warn you that your personal data may circulate on the network without security conditions, at the risk of being seen and used by unauthorized third parties.
CONSERVATION OF DATA
Your data is kept by Assunteficaz for the purposes aforementioned and to prove your registration on this Website, as well as to uphold your rights, within the allowed periods according to the guidelines of the National Commission for Data Protection (in Portuguese CNPD) and Regulation 679/2016 of 27 April.
- Assunteficaz shall not be liable for any acts or omissions of third parties, in particular as regards links to other Internet sites and their contents.
- In the event of a merger, spin-off, conversion, dissolution or insolvency of the commercial company, your data may be transmitted to third parties as a commercial asset, always respecting compliance with applicable law and maintaining your rights owner of the data, namely regarding the provided consent, rights of opposition, access, rectification, erasure or blocking.
- In the event of any legislative or commercial changes, Assunteficaz reserves the right to change this Policy at any time, so you should consult it whenever you use this Website.
- For more information please contact us by email to the address "firstname.lastname@example.org”.